Wednesday 7 August 2019
Freeman Technology and Micromeritics will be hosting a ‘Material Characterization Day’ on the 9th October 2019 at the recently opened Micromeritics facility in Unterschleissheim, Germany.
The free one-day event will introduce delegates to the applications and benefits of material characterization and powder rheology.
The day will be split into three sections:
- Introduction - an overview of the importance of powder characterization, including the impact of particle properties on bulk powder behavior
- Additive Manufacturing - learn why evaluating process-relevant properties is pivotal to AM processes
- Pharmaceutical - understand how material characterization can be used to predict behaviour with case studies including continuous manufacture
There will also be an opportunity for delegates to tour the new laboratory facility at Micromeritics and to see demonstrations of:
- FT4 Powder Rheometer® - comprehensive powder flow characterization
- Gemini VII 2390 - surface area analyzer
- Sentinel Pro - dynamic image/particle shape analyzer
The seminar will be conducted in English.