Technical Marketing Executive
Freeman Technology, part of the Micromeritics Instrument Corporation, provides systems for the measurement of powder flow properties. With a strong process focus and significant commitment to R&D and applications development, the Company provides comprehensive support alongside its range of products. Expert teams guide and support users in addressing specific powder challenges.
Description of Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to increase worldwide exposure of Freeman Technology products to the Company’s core markets, and identify new areas for growth. The role also supports global sales teams and Channel Partners by providing marketing tools and content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of Freeman Technology as part of the wide Micromeritics group. The ideal candidate will be eager to contribute to the Company’s development and demonstrate a high level of commitment.
- Working closely with the Applications and R&D teams, as well as external technical writers, to produce credible scientific content for publication in appropriate journals and presentation at relevant conferences and workshops
- Promoting content via novel and traditional channels
- Developing strong relationships with publishers and event organisers to ensure support of promotional activities
- Website maintenance, SEO and data analytics
- Recording and editing video content
- Managing promotional events including exhibitions, conferences, regional seminars and webinars
- Updating and maintaining social media channels
- Implementing and managing mailshot campaigns
- Designing marketing materials including brochures, flyers and exhibition artwork
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, both in writing and verbally
- Good organisational skills and an excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player who can also demonstrate the ability to work independently and be relied upon use their initiative when required
- Prepared to travel internationally
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with website Content Management Systems and Google Analytics
This role reports to the Operations Director and works in close conjunction with sales, applications and R&D teams.
Salary dependent on skills and experience. Benefits include 25 days annual leave per annum, contributory pension scheme and eligibility for a Performance Bonus Plan.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.