Powder flow specialists, Freeman Technology, will be continuing their webinar series with ‘How Powder Flow Testing Can Optimize Granulation Processes’ on March 17 at 15:00 (GMT). Granulation is a common unit operation in industries such food and pharmaceutical, yet accurate endpoint detection remains a challenge.
In this webinar, we will examine the contribution that at-line and in-line powder characterisation can make, highlighting the ability to accurately and reliably detect the transition from wet mass to granulate and robustly define endpoint. Quantifying this transition point, with a measure that is independent of scale, accelerates development, aids scale-up and ultimately optimizes production and quality.
Topics will include:
- The mechanisms and challenges of granulation
- Analytical technology for monitoring granulation processes
- Optimising granulation processes
- Investigating the impact of roller compaction processing variables
- Comparing the properties of pre-blends with granules produced by fluidised bed granulation
- Correlating the properties of granules produced by high shear wet granulation with CQAs of the resulting tablets
Please click here to register.