'Analysis of the Dynamics of the FT4 Powder Rheometer®' has been named the sixteenth most downloaded paper from Powder Technology during 2015!
"Powder Technology is an International Journal on the Science and Technology of Wet and Dry Particulate Systems. Powder Technology publishes papers on all aspects of the formation of particles and their characterisation and on the study of systems containing particulate solids. No limitation is imposed on the size of the particles, which may range from nanometre scale, as in pigments or aerosols, to that of mined or quarried materials."1
The article by C.Hare, U.Zafar, M.Ghadiri, T.Freeman, J.Clayton and M.J. Murtagh covered the following topics:
- Dynamics of the FT4 Powder Rheometer for cohesive beads.
- DEM predictions using particle properties compared with experimental data.
- Simulations slightly underestimate experimental flow energy.
- Flow energies using impeller or base downward forces are almost identical.
- Shear stress is shown to be approximately constant across the blade length.
The full article is still available to read in full via the Science Direct website.
For more information on the FT4 Powder Rheometer do not hesitate to contact us.
1 Powder Technology - http://www.journals.elsevier.com/powder-technology